DAFC.net
Home 22 September 2017 
Rogue's Gallery

Who's Online : 55 now
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Fife Small Business
If you are self employed or run a small business in Fife and would like to know more about the benefits of FSB membership visit their website.
[ web link ]

Open Golf Competitions
The main web site in the UK and Ireland for amateur golf events with over 15,000 open golf competitions, 300 golf weeks and 50 passport schemes,
[ web link ]

Independent Financial Advice
Independent Financial and Mortgage Adviser, DipFa CeMap qualified, FREE consultation in your home or office. George Gibson IFA 07812 080683
[ web link ]

Business Property
Are you looking for Business property in Fife ? Contact Fife Council for a variety of properties, such as Serviced Office space for £99 per week.
[ web link ]

[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Kids for a Quid
Topic Originator: Wedge  
Date:   Tue 12 Sep 15:40

Scotland v Samoa at Murrayfield. 11th Nov 1430h

I was speaking to my mates at the weekend and they had no idea Scotland’s opening Autumn Test, against Samoa, is only £1 for kids. Great for a family day out and bound to be very busy, should be a great atmosphere as the other two tests sold out so quickly and a great opportunity to see the odd shaped ball passed about with Scotland ranked 6th in the world. (How often does that happen?)

It's Gregor Townsend’s first home game as Scotland head coach. Tickets start at £15 for adults, £10 for U18s – and children under 12 only cost £1.

http://www.scottishrugby.org/tickets-events/2017-autumn-tests

They just unblocked the forum at work... more fool them!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Kids for a Quid
Topic Originator: wee eck  
Date:   Tue 12 Sep 15:52

The Pars are at home to Morton that day.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.

phorum.org