DAFC.net
Home 22 September 2017 
Rogue's Gallery

Who's Online : 48 now
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Alhambra Dunfermline
Get the latest information on events at the Alhambra, Dunfermline`s outstanding entertainment venue.
[ web link ]

Business Finance
If you are a Fife startup or already established, Business Gateway Fife could help your needs. 01592 858 333
[ web link ]

Computer Repairs and Services
I offer a wide range of IT related services from software installation through to home networking at a reasonable cost
[ web link ]

Style Dogs
Professional and friendly dog grooming in the Dunfermline area. Bathing, Clipping, Styling, Trimming, Hand Stripping. Qualified and insured.
[ web link ]

[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Saturday is 50th anniversary of Michael tragedt
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Thu 7 Sep 21:46

9th September 1967 - nine miners tragically lost their lives in a disaster at the Michael colliery.

My best mates' dad was planning to take us to the early season game v Raith, but as a NCB official he was called away to the incident.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Saturday is 50th anniversary of Michael tragedt
Topic Originator: helensburghpar  
Date:   Thu 7 Sep 22:15

A Fife select played Sunderland at East End to raise funds. Got the programme for it.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.

phorum.org