DAFC.net
Home 21 November 2017 
Rogue's Gallery

Who's Online : 45 now
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Travel Insurance
Cover for all ages and medical conditions, enjoy your holiday with the peace of mind that you`re covered. Call Kingdom Insurance on 01383 413377
[ web link ]

Scotland`s best kept secret
Scotland’s Secret Bunker. 24,000 sq ft of Secret accommodation. Size of two football pitches, one on top of another 100 feet underground.
[ web link ]

Almor Carpets
Our shop in Bridge Street, Dunfermline contains an amazing range of carpets, vinyls and laminate flooring
[ web link ]

Holidays or Services
add a brief outline of your product, holiday or service to this website. link through to your own web site.
[ web link ]

[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Bats and Bolts
Topic Originator: Lochnagar  
Date:   Thu 31 Aug 17:40

You know at the footie when you hear an incident being described by perhaps the police as "a missile was launched from the crowd onto the pitch, if it hit someone it could have caused serious injury". and it turns out to be a greasy old pie that barely crossed the shyline?

Crossbow bolt fired from outside the ground onto the field.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/41103549

"I wish they all could be Brexiteer, I wish they all could be Brexiteer Girls!"

#DEFINETLYNOTSHY
#PROUDSCOTTISHBREXITEER
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:

phorum.org