DAFC.net
Home 22 September 2017 
Rogue's Gallery

Who's Online : 51 now
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Craig Adam Joinery
A fully-qualified and insured Fife based joinery and kitchen fitting company with more than 10 years experience in and around Fife.
[ web link ]

Online Databases
Database, scripts, online forms and web development. Club Membership. Online payments. Software Testing.
[ web link ]

New NHS Patients
New Row Dental Practice is accepting new patients, Something to really smile about.
[ web link ]

Open Golf Competitions
The main web site in the UK and Ireland for amateur golf events with over 15,000 open golf competitions, 300 golf weeks and 50 passport schemes,
[ web link ]

[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Bats and Bolts
Topic Originator: Lochnagar  
Date:   Thu 31 Aug 17:40

You know at the footie when you hear an incident being described by perhaps the police as "a missile was launched from the crowd onto the pitch, if it hit someone it could have caused serious injury". and it turns out to be a greasy old pie that barely crossed the shyline?

Crossbow bolt fired from outside the ground onto the field.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/cricket/41103549

"I wish they all could be Brexiteer, I wish they all could be Brexiteer Girls!"

#DEFINETLYNOTSHY
#PROUDSCOTTISHBREXITEER
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.

phorum.org