DAFC.net
Home 22 September 2017 
Rogue's Gallery

Who's Online : 34 now
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Independent Financial Advice
Independent Financial and Mortgage Adviser, DipFa CeMap qualified, FREE consultation in your home or office. George Gibson IFA 07812 080683
[ web link ]

Discover Dunfermline
Come and walk Scotlands other `royal mile` with Jack Pryde, not just a moment in time but 900 years of history.
[ web link ]

Craig Adam Joinery
A fully-qualified and insured Fife based joinery and kitchen fitting company with more than 10 years experience in and around Fife.
[ web link ]

Lovely Trees
Professional gardeners available for all your garden needs RHS and RBGE certified - we can do the work so you can enjoy your garden
[ web link ]

[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 logs for the burner - recommendations
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Mon 28 Aug 11:37

any recommendations for where i can get kiln dried hardwood logs for the winter. i'm after one or two big builder bags worth to keep in the garage.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: logs for the burner - recommendations
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Mon 28 Aug 12:35

Australian red gum. Lovely stuff. Burns forever and gives off tremendous heat. Plentiful supply near me. I will supply the chainsaw; all you need is a Qantas ticket to Melbourne and it would probably be advisable to increase your baggage allowance for the homeward leg.

:)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: 33Par  
Date:   Mon 28 Aug 13:30

Red Glow based Perth

Marootsmin
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: calpar  
Date:   Tue 29 Aug 02:43

dougie daves hoose
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: renegade master  
Date:   Tue 29 Aug 22:00

Inzievar Woodyard, kiln dried hardwood logs, delivered at a decent price!

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.

phorum.org