DAFC.net
Home 22 September 2017 
Rogue's Gallery

Who's Online : 49 now
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Independent Financial Advice
Independent Financial and Mortgage Adviser, DipFa CeMap qualified, FREE consultation in your home or office. George Gibson IFA 07812 080683
[ web link ]

D & G Autocare
At D&G Autocare we provide our customers with the best deals on brakes, clutches, exhausts, MOTs, servicing, suspensions, tyres. 15% off Exhausts !
[ web link ]

On at Fife, Arts and Events
ON at Fife is the area`s largest independent arts organisation, promoting arts, culture and entertainment across the region.
[ web link ]

Scotland`s best kept secret
Scotland’s Secret Bunker. 24,000 sq ft of Secret accommodation. Size of two football pitches, one on top of another 100 feet underground.
[ web link ]

[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Garden shed
Topic Originator: adampar1  
Date:   Fri 25 Aug 08:22

Looking to get a new garden shed. Dobbies will no doubt be extortionate. Anywhere else that folks would recommend?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Garden shed
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Fri 25 Aug 08:28

place in primrose industrial estate in rosyth, good quality and decent service.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Fri 25 Aug 08:47

Got one of the metal versions (from Argos if memory serves) - had it nearly 20 years and no problems at all, easy to erect and maintenance free.

You need a concrete base - but slabs are fine.

Or perhaps look at the heavy duty plastic models that Homebase etc. sell.

The problem I had with our old wooden shed was the felt roof covering - does not last long when winds get in about it.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stevie  
Date:   Fri 25 Aug 09:43

Buy the raw materials and build your own. I've had my home built shed for almost 25 years, and it's still spot on.
Best to buy the bitumen stick down roof felt, that nail down stuff will always get ripped away with high winds.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Fri 25 Aug 14:40

There's a place just before Leslie, on the right, when approaching from the Loch Leven end - can't remember the name. They make them to order. You'll need to put slabs down.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: broontroot  
Date:   Fri 25 Aug 19:30

Drysdale sheds milnathort , top quality sheds , I got my first one from them when I was living in my old house , didn't hesitate to buy another one when I moved house
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sabre74  
Date:   Fri 1 Sep 22:10

Simply Sheds off the edinburgh city bypass, Sheriffhall Roundabout . Good service and decent price.

RRFC

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.

phorum.org