DAFC.net
Home 21 November 2017 
Rogue's Gallery

Who's Online : 30 now
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Business Property
Are you looking for Business property in Fife ? Contact Fife Council for a variety of properties, such as Serviced Office space for £99 per week.
[ web link ]

Travel Insurance
Cover for all ages and medical conditions, enjoy your holiday with the peace of mind that you`re covered. Call Kingdom Insurance on 01383 413377
[ web link ]

Braisby Roofing
Braisby Roofing Ltd is expanding into the domestic market offering a "No Obligation Roof Survey". Let us check your property over and advise you.
[ web link ]

Friends of Pittencrieff Park
Established in 2005 to work towards the improvement and maintenance of Pittencrieff Park in Dunfermline for the benefit of the public.
[ web link ]

[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Sky Go and pay per view question
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Thu 24 Aug 10:40

Does anyone know if you can watch the boxing this weekend through sky go? My mate uses my sky go and he's given me the £20 to activate it. Would I need to watch it on my box so he could view it also?

Cheers!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Sky Go and pay per view question
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Thu 24 Aug 10:45

not on sky go mate.

if you go to https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/ you can register and buy the event. then download teh sky sports boxoffice app from your desired device app store (iOs and Android). You are restricted to view this on 1 device.

[IP address logged]
 Re: Sky Go and pay per view question
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Thu 24 Aug 14:02

I see! I did think it might not work.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:

phorum.org