DAFC.net
Home 22 September 2017 
Rogue's Gallery

Who's Online : 54 now
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Crail Museum Heritage Centre
Life of this ancient Royal Burgh, its Kirk, seafaring tradition, 220 year-old golf club and Airfield history.
[ web link ]

Travel Insurance
Cover for all ages and medical conditions, enjoy your holiday with the peace of mind that you`re covered. Call Kingdom Insurance on 01383 413377
[ web link ]

Craig Adam Joinery
A fully-qualified and insured Fife based joinery and kitchen fitting company with more than 10 years experience in and around Fife.
[ web link ]

Mobility Turkey - Turkish Riviera
Mobility wheelchairs, hoists, scooters for hire and wheelchair access airport transfers/tours in Turkey. We cover the whole of Turkish Riviera
[ web link ]

[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Sky Go and pay per view question
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Thu 24 Aug 10:40

Does anyone know if you can watch the boxing this weekend through sky go? My mate uses my sky go and he's given me the £20 to activate it. Would I need to watch it on my box so he could view it also?

Cheers!
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Sky Go and pay per view question
Topic Originator: Playup_Pompey  
Date:   Thu 24 Aug 10:45

not on sky go mate.

if you go to https://skyboxoffice.neulion.com/ you can register and buy the event. then download teh sky sports boxoffice app from your desired device app store (iOs and Android). You are restricted to view this on 1 device.

[IP address logged]
 Re: Sky Go and pay per view question
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Thu 24 Aug 14:02

I see! I did think it might not work.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.

phorum.org