DAFC.net
Home 22 September 2017 
Rogue's Gallery

Who's Online : 50 now
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Recovery and Accident Package
Pars United Breakdown Recovery and Accident Management Package, a fully comprehensive package includes a lot of extras.
[ web link ]

Bespoke France
We offer a range of holidays to families living with reduced mobility but also multiple learning difficulties and sensory impairments.
[ web link ]

Alhambra Dunfermline
Get the latest information on events at the Alhambra, Dunfermline`s outstanding entertainment venue.
[ web link ]

Lovely Trees Garden Services
Fences, decking - if its in your garden then we can help! Experienced and qualified landscapers and professional gardening service.
[ web link ]

[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Sub forums
Topic Originator: DJTRUPAR  
Date:   Wed 23 Aug 19:58

Is it time for admin/owner to lose some forums? Threads disappear, stagnate and die once they move, for example the GoT thread. Maybe its time for a change? Thoughts
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Sub forums
Topic Originator: average white par  
Date:   Wed 23 Aug 20:48

In fairness, these sub forums were requested by the clients in the first place, but have proved to be unsuccessful..

There's no shame in admitting that they haven't really worked and, with the exception of the politics forum, I would be inclined to just put all off topic subjects on "Off Topic"...

Actually, if I remember correctly, the politics forum originally came about during the independence debate when the off topic forum was getting spammed big time with countless threads about politics, oddly enough...

I think recent popular threads about music and food on this forum have proved this to be the case...

I personally just talk a load of crap, but I think for people like RSP who are trying to promote gigs and the like it would be better to have it just on one forum...

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Wed 23 Aug 21:54

Agree.
The music/TV/Movies One gets very little action but a post on these subjects in off topic proves much more popular.
Time to admit the experiment failed.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: dave67  
Date:   Wed 23 Aug 21:54

Or we could get rid of Off topic so you have to use the appropriate forums
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 23 Aug 21:58

Quote:

dave67, Wed 23 Aug 21:54

Or we could get rid of Off topic so you have to use the appropriate forums

So more forums to cover every subject imaginable.
Sounds like a plan.
A very bad plan but a plan nonetheless.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 23 Aug 22:16

Never said it was a good one :-)

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 23 Aug 22:20

Seriously though We can't just remove forums while others are using them And I have no problem with you posting on off topic about food music etc

[IP address logged]
Date:   Fri 25 Aug 16:15

Can you not merge them.

I know you can move threads so you could just move the threads to off topic then bin the forums that are being under used.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stevie  
Date:   Fri 25 Aug 17:10

Trim down the forums forum for this p*sh

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Fri 25 Aug 18:54

It falls on deaf ears I'm afraid.
Sub forums are like asking people to watch BBC 3 and it's proven they get a lot more feedback on off topic

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.

phorum.org