DAFC.net
Home 21 November 2017 
Rogue's Gallery

Who's Online : 41 now
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Almor Carpets
Our shop in Bridge Street, Dunfermline contains an amazing range of carpets, vinyls and laminate flooring
[ web link ]

Recovery and Accident Package
Pars United Breakdown Recovery and Accident Management Package, a fully comprehensive package includes a lot of extras.
[ web link ]

Residential Special Needs School
Falkland House School is a Residential Special Needs School for Boys, contact us today to secure your autistic childs place today
[ web link ]

Business Property
Are you looking for Business property in Fife ? Contact Fife Council for a variety of properties, such as Serviced Office space for £99 per week.
[ web link ]

[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Financial Advisor
Topic Originator: Aylesbury_Par  
Date:   Tue 22 Aug 20:48

Looking for a Financial Advisor with regards to pensions, I think there is an IFA on here but cant recall who it is. Anyone point me in the right direction or offer a recommendation?
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Financial Advisor
Topic Originator: DA-go Par Adonis  
Date:   Tue 22 Aug 20:59

There are a few of us!

E-mail is in my profile if you want to run the query by me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smoke-filled rooms with an amber glow, whispers in your ear while your moving slow, shadows dance all across the wall, reflections of the revival.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rossjackwasagod  
Date:   Mon 28 Aug 20:22

I am a Financial Adviser,email contact@georgegibson-fa.com

Cheers

Post Edited (Mon 28 Aug 21:01)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: PARrot  
Date:   Mon 28 Aug 21:57

http://www.squealadeal.co.uk/offerpage.php?id=41

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Sacha  
Date:   Tue 29 Aug 10:43

I tried to get advice about cashing a pension in early and none would even speak to me. I think they are afraid that you sue them later. Its ridiculous that you pay in at lower rate tax allowance but when you try to take it you only get 70% of your pot if your a higher rate tax payer
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 29 Aug 11:16

As you say, normally a personal pension has 25% tax-free cash with the remainder taxed at your marginal rate if you take it all as a lump sum.

What if the advice is that you should not cash it in?

Anyways, my address is in my profile. If you explain the circumstances, I will give you my take on things.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smoke-filled rooms with an amber glow, whispers in your ear while your moving slow, shadows dance all across the wall, reflections of the revival.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 29 Aug 11:33

What is the name of your company DA-go?
[IP address logged]
Date:   Tue 29 Aug 15:40

I'm in a practice in Edinburgh. I'm not the owner though.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Wed 30 Aug 20:06

We are always looking for good Financial Advisers if you ever looking for something give me a shout for a chat
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: StevenPar77  
Date:   Wed 30 Aug 20:56

Apologoes for hijacking but if ever on the lookout for admin staff I would be interested!

http://www.agiftfor.net
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 31 Aug 14:00

Thanks RossJack. Extremely happy for the moment but you never know exactly what will happen in the future.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 31 Aug 22:22

Steven send me an email with your cv, you never know in the future
[IP address logged]
Date:   Thu 31 Aug 22:26

I actually know your Principle da go, Ian Murray John, ask him about the K Club lol
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:

phorum.org