DAFC.net
Home 22 September 2017 
Rogue's Gallery

Who's Online : 53 now
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Natural Slate Products
Come and see our range of Natural Slate Products - coasters, clocks, trivets, cheese-boards, at our base in Dunfermline or visit our online shop
[ web link ]

Web Hosting
Support DAFC.net and get your web domain and hosting services from us.
[ web link ]

Independent Financial Advice
Independent Financial and Mortgage Adviser, DipFa CeMap qualified, FREE consultation in your home or office. George Gibson IFA 07812 080683
[ web link ]

Landlord Link
The Landlord Link offers landlords the chance to market their vacant or tenanted properties...completely free of charge!
[ web link ]

[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Monterey Jacks Question...
Topic Originator: DBP  
Date:   Sun 20 Aug 20:12

has anyone been? any good?

notice online it talks about live music, is it a noisy place (i've got bother with my ears that are quite sensitive right now)
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Monterey Jacks Question...
Topic Originator: fng  
Date:   Mon 21 Aug 10:38

Been once. It was a strange, mixed bag. Daughter and I both really enjoyed our (overpriced) mains. Her dessert was a huge letdown. Meal was overpriced, but service was excellent. Table and restaurant generally were grubby. Like I say, mixed bag.
[IP address logged]
 Re: Monterey Jacks Question...
Topic Originator: onlytakes  
Date:   Mon 21 Aug 17:59

Looks great but not been in. Was going to suggest it to.my wife and her pal for them going out for a bite to eat and drink in the town. Hate loud places personally.
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.

phorum.org