DAFC.net
Home 21 November 2017 
Rogue's Gallery

Who's Online : 35 now
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Local Traders
Home maintenance and garden services with fast quotes from building work contractors. Receive a local job quote direct to your mobile phone.
[ web link ]

Bespoke France
We offer a range of holidays to families living with reduced mobility but also multiple learning difficulties and sensory impairments.
[ web link ]

Advertise Here
Add your own advert to this space, get your business here.
[ web link ]

St Andrews Aquarium
An underwater world of adventure and discovery, beautiful, fascinating and dangerous creatures of the watery worlds. an unforgetable experience.
[ web link ]

[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Builder for access to Integral Garage
Topic Originator: Wedge  
Date:   Wed 16 Aug 12:56

.netters I am looking to get a door put in between my hallway and into my integral garage. So I am looking for someone to do this and fill out the relevant Building Warrant too.

Can anyone here do it or know anyone who can? Do you have advice after doing something similar? Any help is appreciated.

[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Builder for access to Integral Garage
Topic Originator: calpar  
Date:   Wed 16 Aug 15:52

I just did this last year, our resident dotnet joiner pirate blackbeard did mines, put me onto an architect for drawings too who did all relevant paperwork etc
top job all round

Couple pieces of advice, think carefully about positioning and opening directions for practicalities if you have options, I didnt have many when it came to the building regulations, but if you want to use garage after as a garage, for putting a car in, it may matter
Also, the regs are a joke if it opens into the garage, especially if theres a diff in floor levels between house and garage floor, mine did, but theres always a way, beerdi will keep you right!

I had to move radiators/pipes and allsorts, but its given me a games/playroom now, it'll never see 1 of our cars again now, but with 2 boys, and all their stuff, it keeps all that easily to hand😜👍go for it
[IP address logged]
 Re: Builder for access to Integral Garage
Topic Originator: Blackbeard  
Date:   Thu 17 Aug 23:09

Cheers calpar!email+number in profile:)

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:

phorum.org