DAFC.net
Home 21 November 2017 
Rogue's Gallery

Who's Online : 34 now
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Bespoke Kitchens
Homeworld is the number 1 choice for Bespoke Kitchens and with our great finance packagess, a Bespoke Kitchen has never been as affordble
[ web link ]

Old Dunfermline photos wanted
Our web site is looking for your old Dunfermline Photos to upate our gallery of over 2,000 photos.
[ web link ]

Advertise here
Advertise your services on disabilityworld.com for free. just click on the link and enter your details. once verified it will be shown here.
[ web link ]

Holidays or Services
add a brief outline of your product, holiday or service to this website. link through to your own web site.
[ web link ]

[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Electric Oven Techies?
Topic Originator: Hail2Crail  
Date:   Mon 14 Aug 17:50

Problem.

My electric oven is only heating up to around 150c even if I leave it on for 3 hours. The orange heating light turns off when I turn it down under 150. The top element all goes red when I have the grill on so guessing elements not broken. Is this a thermostat issue or is there likely to be another hidden element I don't know about not working. It's a Cooke & Lewis CLEF2SS-C. I have no manual for it as was preinstalled before I lived here.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Electric Oven Techies?
Topic Originator: renegade master  
Date:   Mon 14 Aug 17:52

probably got 2 elements and the 2nd one has failed.

Shouldn't be expensive if you get a local company out.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Hail2Crail  
Date:   Mon 14 Aug 17:53

Was thinking this but cant see a way to get into the bottom of oven to see if there is a hidden element. I thought both would be on show so they are more effective at heating.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Raymie the Legend  
Date:   Mon 14 Aug 19:30

http://www.spareszone.co.uk/CLEF3SS-C-CLEF3SS-C-oven-fan-60cm-s-steel

It's bloody tough being a legend
Ron Atkinson - 1983
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: DBS  
Date:   Mon 14 Aug 20:23

Looks like a dual upper element and a single base element.

Oops I give up I was trying to provide a link for the parts and user manuals but I kept getting the wrong oven. You can download the manuals on this page lower down on the left hand side.

http://www.spareszone.co.uk/CLEF2SS-C-CLEF2SS-C-electric-oven-60cm-fan-assisted

Post Edited (Mon 14 Aug 20:59)
[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:

phorum.org