DAFC.net
Home 21 November 2017 
Rogue's Gallery

Who's Online : 46 now
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Business Finance
If you are a Fife startup or already established, Business Gateway Fife could help your needs. 01592 858 333
[ web link ]

Old Dunfermline photos wanted
Our web site is looking for your old Dunfermline Photos to upate our gallery of over 2,000 photos.
[ web link ]

SQUEALADEAL Local Offers
Register for latest local offer updates in Fife and Kinross and you will be entered into weekly prize draws
[ web link ]

Open Golf Competitions
The main web site in the UK and Ireland for amateur golf events with over 15,000 open golf competitions, 300 golf weeks and 50 passport schemes,
[ web link ]

[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 A real gem
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Mon 14 Aug 13:17

This is a real gem of a find on youtube. It is every single UK number one of the 1970s. There are also videos from other decades. For oldies, this is a real blast from the past. Feast your eyes and ears...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9zrvGHpTNg
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: A real gem
Topic Originator: Stevie  
Date:   Mon 14 Aug 16:54

Wow! That was brilliant. Thanks for sharing Ozpar. 👍

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: wetherby  
Date:   Mon 14 Aug 23:30

Fantastic , that brought back so many memories -will watch part three tomorrow. The 60s and 70s certainly had the best music.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Tue 15 Aug 19:28

Quote:

wetherby, Mon 14 Aug 23:30

Fantastic , that brought back so many memories -will watch part three tomorrow. The 60s and 70s certainly had the best music.

I really didn't. 90's best decade for music hands down.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: average white par  
Date:   Tue 15 Aug 21:57

^^^ Nonsense.. any decade without Slade and the Charlie Daniels Band is a pathetic pastiche of a decade imo... trust me, ten years from now you'll see what I mean...

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:

phorum.org