DAFC.net
Home 21 November 2017 
Rogue's Gallery

Who's Online : 34 now
 Post Message  |  Top of Board  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Twitter Updates  |  Log In   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Braisby Roofing
Braisby Roofing Ltd is expanding into the domestic market offering a "No Obligation Roof Survey". Let us check your property over and advise you.
[ web link ]

Riser Recliner Chairs
Rise & Recline Ltd is a riser recliner chair manufacturer. All built in the UK. Find out how our chairs can help you.
[ web link ]

FISHER & ANDERSON ROOFING
A new partnership based in dunfermline, Chimney Building/ Repair, External Rendering, Fascias/ Soffits/ Cladding - uPVC. We take pride in our work.
[ web link ]

Levenmouth Cycle Services
Adult and Childs cycle repairs and sevicing carried out. Free pick up and delivery Levenmouth area.TELE:07967597910
[ web link ]

[ please login to use the Like feature ]
 Lowest forms of human life.
Topic Originator: GG Riva  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 06:49

Human beings are capable of the most supreme acts of kindness, compassion and generosity. Unfortunately, we can also plumb the depths of cruelty and depravity, which no other life form on this planet can come near. Just look at this (alphabetical) list of low life below:-

drug dealers
gangsters
human traffickers
murderers
paedophiles
pimps
racists
rapists
terrorists
wife/husband beaters

Of course some of these evil scumbags may come into more than one category. I'd be interested to know how you 'rate' them. Start with the most hateful. Feel free to add any other evil category I may have inadvertently missed out.

Not your average Sunday League player.
[IP address logged]
Report Abuse   Reply To This Message
 Re: Lowest forms of human life.
Topic Originator: General Zod  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 06:56

Drug dealers get such a hard time. Unfairly I say. There is a demand for something, they supply it 😎
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: neilholland999  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 08:17

Terrorists, rapists and paedophiles probably the worst on that list imo.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: AdamAntsParsStripe  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 11:35

From that list , murderers , paedophiles and rapists are the top three.
Each one destroys entire families

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Hummingbird Harry  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 11:38

Peados top for me by a long way
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: sadindiefreak  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 11:47

You missed out Tories.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 12:46

... and Old Firm fans.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 12:49

Falkirk fans likewise ?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: OzPar  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 12:54

Of course, but to a slightly lesser degree.

:)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: average white par  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 13:04

I met a Falkirk fan the other day who counted out the Huns goals against us on the fingers of one hand... a most enlightening experience I assure you...

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rmcallister-qh  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 14:48

Don't see anything wrong with drug dealers
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 15:18

I felt quite disgusted by the recent stories about slavery so would add slavemasters to that list. I would also say rich people and corporations who dont pay their share of taxes either through tax evasion or avoidance are disgraceful thieves. And royalty too...
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Andrew283  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 15:27

Drug dealers alongside Rapists?

Maybe if they're shady as all hell but that's a tad extreme
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Lochnagar  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 15:56

Virtue signalling social justice warriors are the dregs of society's basement.

"I wish they all could be Brexiteer, I wish they all could be Brexiteer Girls!"

#DEFINETLYNOTSHY
#PROUDSCOTTISHBREXITEER
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Rastapari  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 18:16

Paedophiles.....closely followed by their pal Theresa May.

I Hope You're Ok Today....
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: rmcallister-qh  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 18:38

Nicola sturgeon ?
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Berry  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 18:38

Honestly don't know how you can rate such a thing...
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: kozmasrightfoot  
Date:   Sat 12 Aug 19:00

There are good and bad drug dealers. There's the decent bloke who just sells a bit of smoke to friends and family etc just so they can have a free bit for yourself.

But then there are the rat **** dealers that sell the worst stuff,sell to kids,sell to people that weren't even looking for any(there you get into human trafficking).

Different subject but those first kind of dealers would be obsolete if the government saw sense and made weed legal and some of the other slightly more dubious drugs that would help people like me that suffer from various anxieties. Life could be more pleasurable to live if I wasn't stressed about doing things that other people just naturally do. For example,it's a real effort for me to go to shops to pick up milk and bread. Why? You ask. I don't know, my brain just works differently. Unfortunately the drugs that help with that condition are addictive so it's rare for the doctor to give you any. If they sell them at a decent price the addiction surely wouldn't matter.

I'm clearly talking rubbish but there is truth in their somewhere. Why can't they invent a drug like lorazepam that makes life so much less uncomfortable but it doesn't have any addictive side effects. You can use them only when you think you need them without the urge to take them when you don't need them. That's the dream because I really struggle with almost every aspect in life.

I know my dad reads this is the first time he will know off this. It's a mental illness that many people suffer from,there is absolutely nothing that you can do to help me. Im not a drug addict, I take prescribed anti depressants that keep the anxiety at bay(most of the time) and the occasional over the counter,legal to buy pain killers.

I admit that I feel bad for not making more of an effort to visit gran,but that is genuinely part of my illness,I would feel totally awkward the whole time,it's just how my brain works, I'm totally gonna go and see her soon though.

I'm on a roll so I may as well be more honest but I'm sorry I'm not a better son, I'm not a serial killer but I'm nothing to brag about. I'm a proper nice person though,I treat people with respect and make most laugh,some folk just don't get me. But we can't all like everybody. Two amazing grandkids,Archie is so like me I can see patterns emerging. Hopefully he's a mini me that's super full of confidence so does things differently. He'd could really have a great life. Esmes more of an enigma,she's a total diva and Archie annoys her which is sad as he gets along with everybody. My money is on her being a rock star. So,weirdest text ever as we're not exactly close,I'm just not that kind of guy,but expect the occasional text of nonsense. Next time we see each other it'll just be back to small talk and pleasantries. Feel free to moan about your life over text if you want,never need to talk about it in person. I'm going in the bath now as I've been working. The bus company has totally changed the timetable,it's now two busses to get there and two buses back,that'll take some getting used to,they're just penny pinching and making every weekend commuters lives,there will be an uproar and many a letter of letter of anger at its most irate. I might send one myself.

Well,I know your not much of a talker but honestly,it's liberating to write stuff down you wouldn't normally say. Great start for the pars,think I just follow tho scores now but I really enjoy men's tennis,it's a wonderful soap opera where Murray look like he won't be number 1 next week, Roger will take that honour. I'm a big fan. Bye
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: donj  
Date:   Sun 13 Aug 00:22

Believe me go and see your dad.Worst mistake I ever made not to.I ended up seeing him in a hospital bed dying.You only have one dad so see him and get time with him,I blew it and will forever regret it.
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: red-star-par  
Date:   Sun 13 Aug 00:54

Yes, I think it would be very worthwhile to go and see you dad..and your grandma too. You might not feel like it at first but once you get there they will listen to what you have to say and itll be a weight off your shoulders. All the best
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Boston Red Sox  
Date:   Sun 13 Aug 05:44

Kozma, can I please apologise. When scrolling down the thread I have clicked on the dislike thing by mistake, this is nothing to do with your post whatsoever.

Admin, can you remove the dislike thing????

Same rules apply
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Sun 13 Aug 06:15

Eh ... I'm no sure tae tell ye the truth ...
Il look into it and get back to ye though
😎👍

NO we can't sorry
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Boston Red Sox  
Date:   Sun 13 Aug 06:32

Cheers bud, shouldn't reflect on the lads post. I tried to click on the like bit but it doesn't cancel it out.

Same rules apply
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: widtink  
Date:   Sun 13 Aug 06:41

Ach I'm sure if he reads your post he will understand. .. but i'l enquire if your "unlike" can be wiped all the same.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: Stevie  
Date:   Sun 13 Aug 07:19

I totally agree that you should go a see your dad, gran, and visit all your family that you've not see for a while.
Some of your anxieties could be quelled if you remove the self imposed stress not going can cause.
Its never to late to build bridges with your family, but the decision to do so could be taken away if you leave it to long.
I'll bet you feel so much better for simply posting above? You'll feel even better if you start the ball rolling with talking to your dad and gran, and I'm sure they'll also welcome the chance to fix things too.
I hope you find the strength to do it neebs.

[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 13 Aug 07:43

Kozma, what a heartfelt, thought-provoking post. You might benefit from having a good talk with a trusted friend, who was able to listen to you, allowing you to articulate your thoughts and fears and find some strategies to help you cope. If no such person springs to mind, I'd be happy to contact you and arrange a meeting. I'm not a qualified counsellor and I don't have a magic wand, but I am a good listener.

As for drug dealers, I get that there are some who only sell a bit of marijuana, but every addict starts somewhere and I don't buy into the argument that they're only fulfilling a demand, although the same could be said of tobacconists and off licences.

Red Star, I didn't specifically include those despicable people who deal in slavery, because I thought they would come under human trafficking.

Post Edited (Sun 13 Aug 07:59)
[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: veteraneastender  
Date:   Sun 13 Aug 12:35

"Feel free to add any other evil category I may have inadvertently missed out."

Anybody who makes false accusations of rape and abuse etc.

Including people who knowingly encourage and coach them in their lying.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 13 Aug 12:53

Gg I can only think of one person I can talk to like that face to face and she's got her own stuff to deal with.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 13 Aug 17:02

''Gg I can only think of one person I can talk to like that face to face and she's got her own stuff to deal with.''

Someone who has had personal problems of her own, may actually be more able to empathise with you, Kozma. It should not be seen as an obstacle as it is more likely to be an advantage.

Having said that, if you'd like to meet up for a beer or a coffee, let me know and I'll get in touch.

[IP address logged]
Topic Originator: buffy  
Date:   Sun 13 Aug 17:47

I'm a good listener too, Kozma. Keep smiling - we all live better for it.

buffysbuns.wordpress.com
[IP address logged]
Date:   Sun 13 Aug 19:29

Thanks guys but it should strike you as no surprise that even that most simple of scenarios would make me edgy and panic attack city. I really do enjoy the anonymity of online forums,it helps me to vent.

Thanks though.
[IP address logged]
Date:   Mon 14 Aug 09:49

Quote:

kozmasrightfoot, Sun 13 Aug 19:29

Thanks guys but it should strike you as no surprise that even that most simple of scenarios would make me edgy and panic attack city. I really do enjoy the anonymity of online forums,it helps me to vent.

Thanks though.

No problem, Kozma, but if you don't face up to any issues you may have, they're unlikely to go away by themselves. My offer remains on the table, should you decide to change your mind.

[IP address logged]
 Top of Board  |  Forum List  |  Threaded View   Forum Rules  |  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic  |  end 

Forum List  |  Need a Login? Register Here 
 User Login
 User Name:
 Password:
 Remember my login:

Forgot Your Password?
Enter your email address or user name below and a new password will be sent to the email address associated with your profile.
Security : type 'pars' in the box:
email:

phorum.org